14 Day Flat Stomach Diet
Nobody wants to look overweight or unhealthy. If you want a flat belly, start eating healthier. A healthy diet will help you in losing weight. This post will lead you towards simple and tasty meals that will help you achieve the 14-day stomach diet plan. Try the full program and get noticeable outcomes in terms of a flat stomach within 14 days.
If it is not possible to try the full plan, try at least some recipes that will surely bring some good in the form of weight loss and a healthier body.
Take the essential notes and get started with our 14 Day flat stomach diet plan and remain stick to it for visible results of flat belly within a limited time.
1. Choose the best possible ingredients
Choose the organic options for your body. Organic food keeps the body healthy.
2. Be flexible
Whenever you find some non-favorite component in our 14-day flat stomach diet plan, replace it with some other ingredient that you like. Ingredients we use may be allergic to you, so they are not necessary to be used in the diet. You can skip such elements or replace them with their alternatives.
3. Eliminate the processed foods
The diet plan suggested eliminates processed foods. The program avoids processed foods whenever possible. When you do need processed options, go for choices with recognizable food ingredients.
4. Drink plenty of water
There should be six to eight glass of water intake per day to remain energetic and healthy. Drinking plenty of water is one of the essential tips needed to have a flat belly.
Let’s move on to the main diet which you are waiting for!
Day 1: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Madeleine Spanish Omelette or veggie-packed frittata.
- Lunch: Taco Salad or make a simple healthy burrito filled with protein and fiber.
- Dinner: prepare the healthy stuffed spaghetti squash for dinner.
- Snack Option: An apple and eight almonds.
Day 2: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: half cup plain, non-fat yogurt topped with fresh berries.
- Lunch: Healthy chicken caesar wrap
- Dinner: Baked white fish fillet and spinach saute with nuts and golden raisins.
- Snack Option: Almond and protein smoothie.
Day 3: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Protein Blueberry Quinoa.
- Lunch: Healthy veggie club sandwich.
- Dinner: Chicken teriyaki with roasted broccoli or bok choy
- Snack Option: Homemade trail mix. Don’t buy a sugary candy mix from the store in the name of the trail mix. Prepare a healthy blend on your own at home.
Day 4: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Poached eggs and a buckwheat pancake.
- Lunch: Creamy tomato soup.
- Dinner: Spinach, sweet potato & lentil dhal
- Snack Option: Mango and kiwi shake.
Day 5: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Folded eggs with avocado and asparagus puree.
- Lunch: Brussel sprout, potato, and tomato salad.
- Dinner: Whole wheat pasta
- Snack Option: peanut butter yogurt dip and an apple.
Day 6: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Buckwheat waffles and cinnamon-spiced apple.
- Lunch: A bowl of taco salad
- Dinner: Balsamic roasted carrots and baked chicken with spinach.
- Snack Option: quinoa crisp and an apple with eight almonds
Day 7: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Avocado pizza.
- Lunch: Salad in a jar. Chopped hard-boiled egg, nuts, layer spinach leaves, grilled chicken, and diced tomato in a pot for a salad. It is perfectly portable, and you can take it with you to the office too. Add olive oil and vinegar for a fresh taste before eating.
- Dinner: black pepper salmon and avocado salad
- Snack Option: An apple and eight almonds.
Day 8: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Banana Pancake. The banana pancake is added to the plan because it does not leave you feeling sluggish. It will energize and nourish you for your morning.
- Lunch: Fruit salad and poppy seed dressing
- Dinner: Squash spaghetti pasta salad and healthy Greek salad
- Snack Option: A boiled egg and an orange
Day 9: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Blueberry salad and grilled chicken.
- Lunch: Brussel sprout, tomato, and potato salad
- Dinner: Chickpea pasta, roasted sweet potato, and sage.
- Snack Option: banana and kiwi shake.
Day 10: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Buckwheat granola.
- Lunch: lettuce to a whole wheat wrap and slow cooker everything beef.
- Dinner: avocado tacos and grilled chicken
- Snack Option: Creamy avocado dip and fresh veggies of your choice.
Day 11: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Bagel with tomatoes and provolone.
- Lunch: Strawberry and avocado salad.
- Dinner: Zucchini crusted pizza with salad.
- Snack Option: One hard-boiled egg and an orange
Day 12: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Hald cup of plain, non-fat yogurt topped with berries.
- Lunch: Feta lettuce and spinach wrap.
- Dinner: Chicken cheese sandwich and sweet potato crunchies
- Snack Option: Avocado Spinach Smoothie.
Day 13: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Buckwheat pancakes and berry sauce.
- Lunch: Taco Salad.
- Dinner: Black bean chili and chicken
- Snack Option: Creamy avocado dip and favorite fresh vegetables.
Day 14: Flat Stomach Diet
- Breakfast: Salmon and tomato frittata with balsamic vinegar.
- Lunch: Black bean chili and chicken.
- Dinner: Grilled turkey burgers and sweet potato fries
- Snack Option: Black bean brownies would be the best snack option for the last day of the 14-day flat stomach diet plan.
Benefits of following the 14-day flat stomach diet plan
- Flat stomach
- Weight loss
- Healthy heart and stroke prevention
- Improved memory
- A healthy mind and a healthy body
- Better mood
- Energetic body
- Strong bones and teeth
- Diabetes management
- Health ensured for the next generation
Final Verdict – Conclusions
The plan designed above won’t derail your healthy goals. Follow the procedure regularly, and instead of skipping the meal because you don’t find it tasty, replace it with some other healthy option.
Keeping your tummy hungry for the whole day will not make it flat, but instead, you’ll start looking unhealthy. A healthy intake is key to natural beauty and a flat stomach.
I hope you will find the article in the best of your interest and the plan will help you reduce your body fat, especially the belly fat.